06/03/2012

Spring Cat - SAL#3

Le voici le voilà, j'ai terminé mon 1er chat pour la SAL 3 du blog Margaret Sherry Lovers
Le Spring Cat des Cool Cats =D
J'ai choisi du lin couleur lilas, et puis j'en ai fait un petit sachet dans lequel j'ai mis du pot pourri à la pêche...
Au chat d'été maintenant !
Mais avant, la carte pour l'échange de printemps qui partira au Canada cette fois ci =D
A bientôt



Here he is , my Spring cat for the SAL3 on Margaret Sherry lovers' blog
I chose lilac linen and decided to make a little bag in which I put pot-pourri, peach scented =D
I found a funny ribbon too =D


Now I'm going to start my Spring card for the exchange (It will fly to Canada this time =D and I already chose the design) and after I'll begin the Summer cat
I still have to find an idea for the finish and a fabric too....
Happy stitching
xxxx



19 commentaires:

  1. That is a gorgeous finish.I love the ribbon, the colours in it are perfect for the design and the material.

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Thank you Lesley =D
      I felt in love with that ribbon !!
      First time I saw such a ribbon !
      Made me thought about butterflies =D
      There are different colours, I think I'll go to that shop again and buy some more =D
      Hugs
      xxx

      Supprimer
  2. Omg, its so so cute!

    Loved the ribbons!

    :D

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Thank you =D
      I felt in love with the ribbon too :)
      I think I'll try to get some more....
      hugs
      xxx

      Supprimer
  3. OMG! So cute! Loved the ribbons!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Hi

    Just found your blog.

    Your Margaret Sherry finish is so cute!

    I love the way you've finished it as a bag too.

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Thanks for you coming Milly =D
      And for you kind comment of course
      just had an eye on you blog, you make beautiful things too =D
      xxx

      Supprimer
  5. Uhuuuu!! Happy dance!! ƪ(^◡^)ʃ ƪ(˘⌣˘)ʃ ƪ(˘˛˘)ʃ ƪ(ˆ◡ˆ)ʃ*
    Looks so cute!! lovely lovely finish =)
    The fabric, ribbon, colors, all really pretty :D Congrats sweetie!!!
    I've finished my exchange, is ready to ship!! heheheh

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Thank you =D
      I love your happy dance =D woooowoo
      When I saw your finish I said to myself oops, it's almost the same fabric...this time, try something else than the cushion Val ! :)
      Big hugs
      xxx

      Supprimer
  6. Ow that is so cute!!!
    You really did a beautifull job :)
    You crafting skills are too the roof...:P
    The design is very cute, and when you add that fabric and ribbon with .. boom explosion of a very beautifull bag...
    Your going to enjoy that very much...
    Have fun and a great week

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Many many thanks sweetie =D
      Biscornus, little cushions, little bag... hehehehe.... I'm becoming handy :)
      big hugs
      xxxxxxxxx

      Supprimer
    2. Hi Valma :)

      The cat is very nice and cute :) I love it! (Anyway I love every cat in the huge world :D )
      And now,at the moment I am stitching my spring cat.I'll show it in my blog.
      Hugs and kisses from Hungary

      Supprimer
    3. Thank you dear =D
      Sure your Spring cat will be great too :)
      big hugs
      xxxx

      Supprimer
  7. Fantastic finish. The ribbon is brilliant as is the gorgeous fabric. Such a fabulous idea to finish your spring cat. Can't wait to see what you do for summer!

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Thank you Noni =D
      I just found yesterday a way to finish my Summer cat !!
      hehehehe
      have to find a tutorial now !
      xxx

      Supprimer
  8. hello my dear!!
    I'm away behinh my friends blogs, but today i'll read all your posts! I'm sorry the delay.

    This spring cat of yours looks sooo cute! And i loved the bag and the colours! Great job!
    kisses

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Many thanks Rita =D
      No problem if you're late as you said, the most important thing for me is that you come =D
      xxxx

      Supprimer
  9. It is absolutely cute! The ribbon fits the design incredibly well! So nice finishing:)

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. thank you sweetie =)
      can't wait to see how you will finish your cats =)
      xxxx

      Supprimer