J'ai reçu ce matin un colis des Pays Bas
c'est la 'carte' pour l'échange de printemps sur le blog des fans de Margaret Sherry
Olli était mon partenaire pour cet échange...et j'avoue que j'ai été plus que gâtée !!!!
Moi qui pensait recevoir une carte.... !
Waou !
Une superbe souris (moi qui adore les souris de Margaret Sherry) , sur une superbe trousse qu'Olli a faite spécialement pour moi, et des rubans , du fil...
c'est juste SUPERBE, j'adore, je suis ...trop contente ! il n'y a pas de mot tellement je suis contente =D
♥ Merci, merci, mille merci Olli ♥
Je garde cette trousse précieusement, et puis je prends ça comme un cadeau d'anniversaire avant l'heure, un tout petit peu avant l'heure =D
A bientôt
M'en repars admirer mon cadeau ... =D
I said at the end of my previous post that it was all for today...but mister Postman rang at the door and no...it's not all for today =D
I received a parcel from the Netherlands, and I was sure it was my 'card' for the Spring exchange on MS lovers blog....Olli was my partner for this card exchange
A card ? Who is speaking about a card =D
I've been blessed !!
A super cute stitched mouse (everybody knows by now that I'm MS mice fan =D), on a super cute pouch made by Olli just for me ...
Woooo !
I L-O-V-E it, and all the gifts that were inside.... ! Speechless...
Really, happy tears came into my eyes when discovering it and now I'm doing a happy dance =D
♥ Thank you, thank you, thousands of thank you Olli ♥
I'll treasure this pouch for long, for ever =D
It's soon my birthday, and this Spring exchange has been more than a Spring Exchange =D
It's a birthday present =D
Love
Valérie
xxxx
---> and these special xxxx for Olli =D
What a darling pouch you've received from Olli :) I wish you a happy birthday, too, Valerie--what a wonderful time of year to celebrate a birthday!
RépondreSupprimerOooo yes it is !
SupprimerI already put my accessories in it =D
I'm from the 29th , I came with Spring :)
In fact Mum would say that 37 years ago, it was Easter (Dad always jokes saying that I didn't come with the stork but with the Easter bells =D) and there was 25cm of snow outside....
It changed a lot because we have 23° outside for the moment !
big hugs sweetie
xxx
Oh my, how cute!
RépondreSupprimerI miss the international swaps so much... maybe someday I come back :D
XOXOXO, Isa.
Indeed, it is very very cute, I love it
SupprimerHope you'll come back and join us soon
big hugs
xxx
Ooo,Valerie you are so fast!
RépondreSupprimerI mean..how did you do this? (one sampler every week...)
I try and try again..but I can't...
Please tell me your secret :))
Hugs and kiss my dear friend:)
:D
SupprimerSurely it's because I have no job since September :(
And no child to take all my time :)
But I must admit I stitch fast...
Big hugs sweetie
xxx
:))
RépondreSupprimerOh, I understand..I'm so sorry for your job.
You know, I am a dressmaker and I work at my home..my children are 12 and 5 years old.
But, I have no time..my free time is never enough to me,because I always want to do it everything at the same time( I know,maybe it's difficult to you, but sorry 'cause I've just learn english)
So, I wish more free time to me :D
Anyway, I asked for you in my blog :) my 5 facts :P
Good night,hugs :))
What a lovely gift,gorgeous stitching and your daffodil card is so pretty:)
RépondreSupprimerIndeed, everything was lovely =D
SupprimerDaffodil is the perfect flower to announce Spring :)
It makes me thinking about Edinburgh castle =D
Always lot's of daffodils there, and tulips....
big hugs
xxx
Beautiful gifts from Olli!!! Lovely stitching =))
RépondreSupprimerLovely indeed =D
SupprimerOlli made a very nice job !
The pouch is awesome in real =D
(I feel a bit ashamed with my sending :-/)
big hugs
xxxxxx
Happy birthday! Hope you had a wonderful day ;0)
RépondreSupprimerYour spring exchange from Olli is gorgeous. Love the idea of the pouch. The little mouse is just so cute.
The best thing about the exchange is that everything is stitched & sent with love, and it's unique & hand made - can't get better than that! ;0)
Thank you Noni =D
SupprimerYou said it ! I could feel the love and care Olli put in her parcel when I opened it and that's really a great feeling each time !
This pouch never leaves me now and I even spoke to the mouse one time =D
(yes, maybe two :D)
big hugs
xxx
Ohhh so beautiful things that you've received!!
RépondreSupprimerOlli was already my partner on christmas exchange and also sent me lovely things!!
big hugs to you***
I'm Olli's partner for the summer exchange...I'll have to be good !! =D
RépondreSupprimerBig hugs