26/03/2012

I have been awarded =D

Yes...
What wasn't my surprise to see this morning that sweet Alice awarded my little blog this weekend a Liebster Blog Award =D

I'm happy you like my blog, my stitchings, my posts ...Alice, many many thanks ♥
Thank you for making my blog being known a little bit more =D
Don't speak much German (nur ein bischen .... !) but I think that liebster means 'favourite'...
What I understood , and I picked up the rules on Alice's blog is that....

The Liebster award comes with four conditions that each recipient must satisfy when accepting. 
1. Choose five up-and-coming blogs with less than 200 followers to award the Liebster to.
2. Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
3. Post the award on your blog. List the bloggers you are giving the award to with links to their sites. Leave comments on their blog so they know about the award.
4. Share five random facts about yourself that people don't know about you.

So let's go =D

I would like to award ...



Just because on my scale of blog friendship they are at the same level, I love what they do, I love their generosity, their posts full of positive waves, their sharing, their pictures...in fact I just love them :D
                             I award you my sweet friends =D

The choice is cruel...only 5 :(
don't want the other blog friends thinking I don't love them =D
I love you all and I know some has already been awarded and the others have more than 200 followers =D

Now ...5 random facts about me.....that people don't know..... !  o_O


1 - I've been operated on thyroid 6 years ago...
     If you look on the Internet, or maybe you know it , this organ looks like a butterfly... 
     That's why I'm a butterflies 'fan' =D
    Because I had lot's of troubles with mine, but made some great friends during this period

2 - I loooooooooooove Scotland and I'm sure that in a previous life I've been a Scot =D

3 - After Harry Potter, my favourite readings are books from Hening Mankel ! Yes :)

4 - My favourite actor is Michael Caine and my favourite music band is Muse =D

5 -  My favourite dish is Paella =D

That's all for today :)
Happy stitching everybody
Hugs
xxxx


Have to make a PS to this post =D
Postman just brought me a special parcel from the Netherlands...
Can't wait to open it.......
I come back soon I think


16 commentaires:

  1. Thank you so much Valerie..
    I'm honoured to get it from you..
    You the sweetest..
    It's so much fun that people like what you rmake and write and then give you a award... Next post is about award.. I got another 2 times...lol... so you have none.. and so your have 3...lol!!!

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. LoL =D
      it's your fault, you're always doing and writing lovely things =D
      One day maybe we would have a drink together to celebrate this award =D
      Big hugs
      xxx

      Supprimer
  2. Congratulations on your award!! It is fun to read your five interesting facts, Valma!

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Thanks a lot Carol
      It should have been 100 things to tell about me =D
      But it's a good summary =D
      Love
      xxxx

      Supprimer
  3. Oh my, thanks a lot my friend for this award :D

    I love Paella too! awesome spanish dish :D

    Din't know about the operation..good to hear that now your are good :D

    XOXO,

    Isa.

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Caramba, paella is so goooooood =D
      Mum does one ...yum yum...
      Health problems are not far behind, but as hubby always says we know the enemy so we can fight him =D
      big hugs my sweet friend
      xxx

      Supprimer
  4. Thank you, thank you, thank you, dear! I am very pleased with them! :))))))
    xxx Olga xxx

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. ♥♥♥♥ it was my pleasure =D
      And it was even before I discovered your gifts =D
      Big hugs my sweet friend with green hands ...that's how we say here, to have a green hand, I didn't understand first :)
      Google translator is not perfect between Russian and French =D
      xxx

      Supprimer
  5. Congratulations on receiving your award Valerie.Your blog is always a pleasure to visit and I am very happy to have met you through blogging :) xx
    Thank you for nominating me for this award,I will have to think hard about which five facts I post on my blog.
    I love the Harry Potter books too, and Muse are one of my top five favourite artists. I had a ticket to see them in Feb 2007 and then I got a virus and was too ill to go:( my family went and really enjoyed the concert and told me all about it..not the same as being there though.
    Hope you have a great day.xx

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. 2 things more in common =D
      We went and saw Muse twice and I can understand you were disappointed :(
      It's not the same when people tell you and that you were not there...
      Sure next time they come you'll be able to go =D
      Big hugs
      xxxx

      Supprimer
  6. Hello again Valerie.
    As the conditions of accepting this lovely award are nominating five blogs with less than 200 followers I have being trying to find five blogs that I follow, with less than 200 followers,who aren't award free also and I am struggling to find five. I am honoured that you nominated me but I cannot fulfil the criteria so I won't be able to post the award on my blog but I just wanted you to know it means a lot to me.Thank you xxx

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. I can understand sweetie =D
      I'm so happy to have met you too on the blogosphere ♥
      Thanks for telling
      big big hugs
      xxxx

      Supprimer
  7. Congrats on your award!! :D
    Oh.. I think you don't like me ;) aahahhaha One of the reasons why I don't like to make this kind of thing, it's hard to pick only 5 friends! :p
    You like Muse too?? Great to know! :D
    I do like paella but I love lasagna must more :p heheheh All italian food... yummy :p
    is it your MSherry exchange? :D
    hugs&smiles :)

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. You make me laughing =D
      I couldn't awarded you with the so numerous followers you have =D
      Thank you sweetie, it's a first for me and I'm very happy with this award
      the very day Alice sent me it, I had 37 visits on my blog !!! =D
      I do love muse indeed, we went and saw them twice and...haaaaargh ! so great =D
      Big hugs
      xxx

      Supprimer
  8. Ohhh my dear friend!! I only saw this today!! Shame on meee. I'm so sorry..and you were sooo sweet. Thank you so much for nominating my blog. You are too kind! And congratulations for your award! You truly deserve it;)
    But help me, do i have to do something? I'm not sure i understand :(

    Oh...i LOVE Muse!! I saw them many years ago in Porto, when they were not much famous yet and last year i saw them again in a big, big show and they were fabulous!

    And i also LOVEE paella! And here in my city there's a place where paella is great! I will take you there some day!!

    many many kisses

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. ho my =D
      I make the wish I can come a day and have a wonderful paella with you =D
      2 more things in common =D
      Super
      For the award
      you have to post it on your blog
      chose 5 blogs who have less than 200 followers and give the links to these blogs (let know those persons you're awarding them)
      say 5 things about you
      that's all
      but if you don't know 5 blogs with less than 200 followers it's not a problem...
      it's just for fun and to let us know more baby blogs =D
      big hugs

      Supprimer