Elle est arrivée à destination aujourd'hui alors je peux maintenant vous la dévoiler...
C'est une partie de Love you Mum de Margaret Sherry, mais je n'ai pas fait maman hérisson =)
Juste une carte de remerciement pour Lesley et le superbe livre qu'elle m'avait envoyé...
Do you remember Cheena hiding the card I made last week end ? =D
The card has arrived today so I can show you....
It's a thank you card for Lesley , for the so beautiful book she kindly sent me
It's part of Love you Mum from Margaret Sherry, but I didn't stitch Mum :)
The heart I used was part of the beads received in the stocking =D
Hugs to you Lesley :)
J'ai commandé des breloques sur internet aussi, et elles sont arrivées ce matin....
original =D
Beginning of this week, I also ordered charms on a French Web site and they arrived this morning
Just a little thing that make me happy :)
I'm now working on my Spring Cat .... !!!
Happy stitching
xxxx



That MS Cat is so cute... love it.. really beautifull...
RépondreSupprimerNeed to find that patroon, it's little and so sweet..
Beautifull charming you have bought!! Really wonderfull!!
They finish something totally off
Thank you Annette ♥
SupprimerBut...it's a hedgehog..not a cat =D Lol
I found the chart in a cross stitcher magazine...
big hugs sweetie
xxxx
Lovely lovely lovely card =)
RépondreSupprimerThe stitching is adorable :) and the card mount just perfect! :D
I bet Lesley was really happy when she got it =))))
Amazing charms!!! :D You had some luck finding those! Really pretty =)
Are you counting down for your birthday already? I would! LOL! I love birthdays.. specially mine ahahhahaha :D Do you do anything special for you B-day? :)
Thank you Nia ♥
SupprimerIt is not a big work of art but indeed, it's a cute one =D
Hubby did the card mount :)
Lesley sent me a mail yesterday and she was happy, she even wants to frame it :)
by the way, Lesley if you read these words.... happy blogaversary =D
I'm really happy with the charms I received, and today I received pieces of linen I also ordered, I'll make pictures because it's very nice ! with ribbons...! great !
For my (our) birthday(s) we are counting down yes =D
As hubby has his birthday the day before mine, we are going to do something special...and we have forecasted a day... at Eurodisney =D
Wooooo
big hugs my sweet friend ♥
xxxx
OMG!
RépondreSupprimerIt's gorgeous!
:D
Thanks a lot Isabella ♥
SupprimerA little cute thing =D
big hug
xxx
"by the way, Lesley if you read these words.... happy blogaversary =D " Thank you Valma:)
RépondreSupprimerI have put my lovely card on my blog too :):)
I saw it =D
SupprimerSuper...
And so happy you love it, really....
xxxx
What a cutie! Love the MS hedgehogs! Your finished card is so sweet. The charms you bought are lovely. Isn't it great to get things in the mail even if you ordered them yourself ;0)
RépondreSupprimerI totally agree with you
SupprimerMy grand mother often says 'We only have the pleasure we give to ourselves' =D
And Lesley really enjoyed my card and this was a real gift for me :)
hugs sweet Noni
xxxx