29/02/2012

Second biscornu :)

J'ai les aiguilles qui fument =D
Voici mon 2nd biscornu avec un motif Celte....
Je pensais qu'il serait plus petit mais il est bien aussi =D
Je vais essayer de trouver une grille pour un tout petit biscornu, après tout jamais 2 sans 3....
Un petit goût d'Ecosse...nostalgie....


As Rita said on another post, I'm on fire =D
Here is my second biscornu, with a Celtic design...
I thought it would be smaller but it's great anyway
I'd like to find a chart to make a very small biscornu, as we say never thrice without twice =D
I put it in a quaich for the picture, a little thing to taste whisky that we brought back from Scotland of course =D
You all know now that we love Scotland in this house :)
For the little history , the Nessie on the second picture comes from another trip to Scotland we made...we went to Loch Ness and there was a shop where a guy was doing things in glass and he made this one before my eyes and offered me it as a fan of French people he was =D



Winnie avance lentement mais surement !
Voici une petite photo du WIP....Bébé (dont on ne veut pas nous révéler le nom :D) ne devrait pas tarder à arriver et je ne suis qu'à la moitié ! Dépêche toi Tati !
Je dois aussi attaquer mon Spring cat pour la SAL3 du blog de Margaret Sherry, et ma carte pour l'échange de printemps !! Pfiou...que de projets :)


Winnie is progressing ! 2 characters more + some letters and all the backstitches made on the already stitched characters
I'm half way :-/
Baby is arriving... I have to stitch faster :)
I started my cat for the 3rd SAL on MS blog, only started, so no picture :)
And found my design for the Spring exchange (this will be special too), hehehehehe, many many goals !!
But so much fun......
Big hugs my sweet blogfriends
xxxx




12 commentaires:

  1. Ehehe and you really keep on fire! That's great! I wish I had the time to be on fire too lol but around here the stitches have to be slower:)
    The second biscornu is really nice!!

    My husband loves Scotland and wants to go there very bad. We thought in going there on our honeymoon...to one of those fantastic castles...but then we gave up. Maybe in a second honeymoon ehehe

    Kisses sweetie and keep the rhythm!;)

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. hehehehe, I hope I can keep the rhythm... =D
      For the moment I have no job, so I have time....
      Scotland is wonderful, hubby and I think that in a previous life we have been Scots =D
      I can post pictures if you want....
      Hope you will have the opportunity to go there a day... for your 2nd honeymoon =D
      To celebrate that day , I'll make you a special biscornu, hehehehe =D
      Big hugs my sweet friend
      xxx

      Supprimer
  2. Well done! Try My Aunt's Attic. She has some smaller motifs that can be used. I made one that was less than 2 inches :o)

    Are you having a baby too? Love your Winnie piece!

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Thank you Pumpkin =D
      I went and visited My Aunt"s Attic blog, (we can even see them sewing =D), indeed they have great designs for what I want to do :)
      Thanks for the information
      Less than 2 inches ! wow ! :D
      Hubby wants a key holder biscornu, 2 inches is great :)
      No baby at home for the moment, Winnie is for a friend of mine and baby is expected for March the 5th...!!!
      big hugs
      xxxxx

      Supprimer
  3. This is a very pretty biscornu. I love the celtic design and Winnie the Pooh and friends is adorable :)

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Thank you Lesley =D
      It's a free design I found on http://www.croix-de-sereine.fr/
      I just changed the colours....
      xxxx

      Supprimer
  4. Uhuuuu!! Perfect! Your biscornu looks just perfect sweetie! You are a professional already! :D
    Beautiful souvenir from Loch Ness!! =)
    ohhhh your Pooh Sampler look so sooooo pretty =)) Do you know that I love Pooh? He's so adorable! =) I've stitched a few things for Carol, my niece :) I loooove Lumpy, the cutest! heheeh :D
    You've started your Spring cat? Awesome!! :)
    Hope to see some progress on your butterflies too! LOL! How do you manage between so many projects?! hahahah :D
    Hugs&Smiles to you my sweet friend!!! :)

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Thank you Nia =D
      I may even say that this one is more beautiful than the firt :)
      I find it's a real fun doing them !
      Next will be a tiny one :)
      I didn't know you love Pooh...My favourite character is Tiger :)
      My butterflies....oops....they are still caterpillars for the moment , hehehehe....
      and yes, I started my Spring cat ! I realised this afternoon I had one colour missing, I had to urgently go in town !!
      I have my fabric, my ribbon and my idea for the finish....and 20 days left =D
      Big hugs my sweet friend
      xxx

      Ps : I have to answer you mail.. I'm late

      Supprimer
  5. wahou super trop beau vraiment je pense que ce petit biscornu (c'est quoi au juste???) a toute sa place dans ton entrée sur la thématique Ecosse!!! tu devrais aller faire un tour à la brocante de gayant à Douai un dimanche par mois tu trouverais des petits extras je pense pour ta déco!!!! bisous

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. le biscornu c'est le petit truc super mimi et super sympa à faire qui sert à rien =D
      mort de rire
      en fait c'est juste 2 carrés cousus ensemble en décalé comme ça , ça fait des pointes et c'est tout biscornu et c'est joli =D
      On l'a mis dans l'entrée en effet :)
      je vais en faire un tout petit pour Denis, en porte clefs....
      faudra qu'on en reparle de cette brocante là à Douai ! ça m'interesse
      bisous ma copine

      Supprimer
  6. What a sweet biscornu. Love Celtic designs & adore Nessie! Many years ago in another lifetime I went to Loch Ness but alas she didn't show her face! Pooh is looking great - Tigger is my favourite too! Well done on all your great stitching!

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. thank you dear :)
      We didn't see Nessie either :)
      but anyway, it's a lovely place to go....
      big hugs
      xxxxx

      Supprimer