Parmi tous les petits cadeaux que j'avais reçus en gagnant la giveaway de Bruna il y a quelques semaines...il y avait le diagramme Summer Iris par Blackbird designs.
Bruna en avait proposé plusieurs différents que le gagnant devait choisir et moi j'avais craqué pour celui là =)
J'avais promis de la faire assez vite, pour pouvoir partager cette grille avec quelqu’un d'autre dans les meilleurs délais et c'est chose faite =)
J'ai récidivé sur du lin (je suis accro oui =D) , avec les couleurs préconisées et voilà le résultat
Tout simple mais tout beau ... même si le bleu n'est pas ma couleur....j'aime beaucoup.
Je vous avais dit, le prochain finish serait un coussin ... qui a d'ailleurs parfaitement trouvé sa place dans notre hall d'entrée =D
Summer Iris va bientôt quitter la France donc, mais on ne sait pas encore vers quelle destination ...
Je ferai un tirage au sort le 9 septembre, jour de l'anniversaire de mon petit Papa =D
Bon weekend et à très vite
xxx
Among all the gifts I received from Bruna some weeks ago, lucky winner of her giveaway I was... there was a chart from Blackbird Designs , Summer Iris.
Blue is not my colour, but I totally felt in love with this design when Bruna showed it on her blog. I first thought I would change the colours but no =)
I used the recommended threads and stitched it on linen. (yes, I'm addicted...)
I find the result very beautiful & sweet, and this is my first Blackbird =D
You saw I finished it as a pillow , which found its (perfect) place in hour entry hall
Perfect matching fabric again that I had in my stash.
Believe me, I don't have loads of fabrics, hehehe =D
I'm in love with this little piece !
I really spoil myself this year...
But I can't keep such a beautiful chart for me alone. As I promised when I received it, I would like to share it with one of you.
So if you want to stitch Summer Iris too, just let me know in your comment below and I'll make a draw on September the 9th...it's Dad's birthday =D
I hope I'll have time to share something else with you before that day...
Have a great weekend
xxx




Another beautiful finish. Well done I just adore those little pillows. I may have to make one for myself.
RépondreSupprimerMany thanks =D
SupprimerWe never have too much pillows hehehe and now I have this self on which I can display seasonal pillows , I have to do more =D
xxxxx
Wow!
RépondreSupprimerGorgeous!
Such a perfect work.
I'm in love with it.
xoxo
thank you so very much sweetie =)
Supprimerthis little beauty wouldn't have been possible without you =D
big big hugs
xxxx
Adorable petit coussin! Bravo :)
RépondreSupprimermerci merci =)
Supprimeret pas de déchirement cette fois ci, au moment de le mettre dans une enveloppe...il est pour moi =D
xxxx
So beautiful again, love it hugs.
RépondreSupprimerThank you very much June =)
SupprimerHave a great weekend
xxxx
Beautiful, sweetie! Very well done! The colours are perfect, you have been blessed with amazing charts ans perfect fabric mix. Congrats! Of course I would love to stitch this!
RépondreSupprimerMany thanks sweetie =)
SupprimerI'll have to take a picture of my drawer with fabrics a day...hehehe...
it was really kind from Bruna to offer me this design
of course I put your name in the hat =D
Big hugs
xxxx
Dear Valma,
RépondreSupprimerAnother beautiful piece of you...:) Lovely.:) The finishing is perfect.:)
I did not stitch any Blackbird design,yet,either...I do not like Blackbird designs,but this is pretty,so it would be my pleasure to stitch it.:))) Count me in.:)
Hugs.:)
Thank you very much sweetie =)
SupprimerI'm just like you, I have some 'difficulties' with blackbird designs, they often seem 'strange' to me =D
But this one had something special....
I put your name in the hat
have a great weekend
big hugs
xxxx
bon alors tu me crois ou pas, mais faut me croire!!!! je suis super fan du tissue que tu as utilisé!!!! j'ai toujours aimé ce style et ça fait un super trop beau coussin, bon ça c'est comme d'hab.... j'aaaddddooooorrrrre ce tissu, so cute!!!!
RépondreSupprimerbiz Blandine
merci beaucoup ma copine =)
Supprimerje sais quel tissu utiliser pour ton prochain coussin...
ha non j'avais dit plus de coussin :-/
remarque...si t'en as pas marre hihihi =D
gros bisous
this is so pretty, you did a wonderful job! i would love to be included please =)
RépondreSupprimerThank you very much Emma =)
SupprimerI put your name in the hat...good luck =D
xxxx
Another fantastic piece from you!! It looks beautiful! And, once again, perfect with the fabric!! Love it and will save the pillow idea for later;)
RépondreSupprimermany kisses sweetie;)
thank you sweetie =)
Supprimersure you'll soon make a very beautiful pillow
I must admit I'm in love with this piece and don't have to put it in a parcel hahahaha, it's for me =D
big hugs
xxxx
This is so beautiful and simple too. I discovered Blackbird designs only last year and would love to be able to stitch this one. Thank you for a sweet giveaway.
RépondreSupprimerks(dot)eyles(at)yahoo(dot)co(dot)uk
Many thanks Kay
SupprimerI must admit I'm not in love with all the blackbird Designs, but this one is very sweet =)
I put your name in the hat =D
xxx
PS: do you have a blog ? =)
Je profite de ma session de correction orthographique :-/ pour jeter un œil sur ton nouveau post , et je confirme le coussin est parfait dans le Hall d'entrée ;-)
RépondreSupprimerTrés belle finition !
xxx
Merci choupimou =)
Supprimerje t'inscris pour le tirage au sort du diagramme ??
hahahaha
xxxx
So pretty..I love it x
RépondreSupprimerThank you sweetie =)
Supprimerhave a great weekend
xxxxx
That is so beautiful! And you finished off so perfectly. It looks very at home. Can I be counted in to be in with a chance of receiving the chart please ?
RépondreSupprimerXOX
thank you so very much Steph =)
SupprimerI discovered your lovely blog & creations thanks to Cucki
Suuuuure you can be part of the fun =D
I put your name in the hat
good luck
xxxxx
Valerie, how do you do that...stitched and finished perfect!
RépondreSupprimerYou drive me abit crazy sometimes...haha.. but i do love your work:-)
Have a great sunday!
Thank you very much sweetie =)
Supprimeryou know it's only for fun and that we're kidding with Nia =D
We love you, and are sure you don't need only us to be crazy hahahaha =D
Big big hugs and see you soon on your blog hihihihi
xxxxxxxxx
What a wonderfull piece you stitched..
RépondreSupprimerNot a pattern I would stotch.. but you made it beautifull.
On linnen?? I have tryed 3 tiems.. It's to harde not working with me.. I can't imagine its great to stitch with, or I always buy the wrong pieces!!
The finish off is really beautifull..
You don't have a lot of frabic in stock?????????
I only see every week a new fabric..
So I think SH had no room in teh house to live then only with his paint supplies, who are in 1/100 of your room.. the other 99/100 is yoru craft supplies..
whahahahahaah
kidding!!!
hugsssss
hahahahaha, no you're mistaken, SH has a craft corner too =D
SupprimerSoon I'll send you pictures
thank you again for your very kind words
I love linen, really, it's very easy (when you have the right one maybe...I must admit I had once a linen on which it was impossible to stitch !)
I find it's a bit..vintage =D
have a great Sunday my Petite Anne
big big hugs
xxxx
(and I promise I don't have loads of fabrics hehehehe)
Wonderful finish Valerie!! I adore BBD pin cushions!! Love that fabric you chose to compliment the design and that cute little button!! C'est tres belle!!xoxo
RépondreSupprimerMerci beaucoup Anne =)
SupprimerI love this simple beautiful thing...and this time I keep it....
Do you want to have the name in the hat ???
Have a great week
big hugs
xxx
I really like the way you disposed everything in this cute pillow. I like the detail of the button (my favorite color) I like the fabric, the ribbon (I really don't know the name in english). Specially the pattern stitched on linen.
RépondreSupprimerYou are perfect!
thank you so very much sweetie =)
Supprimerribbon, maybe lace.... I must admit I don't know either how to name this =D
it was a remaining from the chickadees pillow I made for Hubby's mother last year ...no waste =D
thank you again
big hugs
xxx
Dear Valerie,
RépondreSupprimerI just received your parcel today and found your blog as well!SO here I am taking part in the travelling pattern giveaway as well as thanking you for all the beautiful things you sent me. I will write more in an e-mail!AriadnefromGreece!
thank you Ariadne =)
SupprimerI put your name in the hat....
good luck
and be sure that now, each time Ill go to the seaside I'll look in the sand much better in case I can find new pieces for you =)
xxxx
What? Blue is not your colour? Don't talk bad about blue or we can no longer be friends :p lol just joking ;) hehehe
RépondreSupprimerI do love blue, you know it hehehe in fact, not just blue, baby blue is my favorite shade :)
Your stitching and finish looks lovely! Again, great choice of fabric ;)
Hugs&smiles
hehehehe, ho no, I love smurfs, I love sky, I love sea...I love blue =D
Supprimerthank you very much for your kind words sweetie.
big big hugs
xxxx
Gorgeous stitchery and finish!!
RépondreSupprimerthanks a lot Kate =)
SupprimerI'm late in everything !!! enjoying Hubby's holidays...
didn't have a needle in hand for 1 week !!! that's not me hehehe
will answer all my mails very soon
xxxxx
Wonderful stitching !!!
RépondreSupprimerMany thanks Grit =)
Supprimerxxx
Very pretty and wonderfully finished. I'd love to be entered to win this chart.
RépondreSupprimerthank you very much Dani =)
SupprimerI put your name in the hat, the draw will be done in a few hours =D
xxx
Beautiful stitching and finishing, Valma. Please enter my name in the draw . Take care. x
RépondreSupprimerthank you very much Janet =)
Supprimeryour name is in the hat for the draw tonight
xxxx
Wow, another amazing finish :)
RépondreSupprimerPerfect fabric for this pillow and design. You say you don't have a lot of fabric, but I think that what you do have is perfect for everything you do :)
It's funny how we say we don't like particular designs.. And then we stitch them... And they are perfect :)
I must admit that I have been stitching on linen lately and I am now really loving it... Will try and do a lot more on linen I think - it does make for a gorgeous finish.
Big hugs xx
I'm a linen addict =D
Supprimeryou're right about the designs we don't 'like' and that we stitch anyway =)
it's not love at first sight but when it's done it's so beautiful
I love this little pillow , it's in my entry hall and everybody says it's beautiful =D
Wait and see how Steph will finish it =)
big hugs
xxxx
Gorgeous finish, Valma and your stitching is perfect. So sorry (for me) that I missed this post earlier as it would have been fun to go in the draw.
RépondreSupprimerThank you very much Kaye =)
SupprimerI really enjoyed this piece
I'm sorry too you missed the draw :(
next time maybe =)
xxxx
What a beautiful finish and I loved how it turned out. The color changes worked very well if you ask me :)
RépondreSupprimerThank you very much Cathey =)
Supprimerthis time I keep the piece for me hehehe, this year I decided to make 'self spoiling' =D
xxxx