16/08/2013

Needleworker

Laissons un peu le bleu de côté =)
Place au marron et aux couleurs d'automne !
Je suis une fan du violet mais les couleurs d'automne ... j'aime aussi
Il y a quelques temps j'ai commandé le kit 'Needleworker' de chez Little House Needleworks .
ça ne ressemble pas trop à ce que j'ai l’habitude de faire mais j'ai craqué, et puis commander aux
États Unis revient carrément moins cher !


Mise à part un cadre...rien n'est apparu comme une évidence pour terminer cette pièce !
Sauf...peut être....oui...biensur =D
Bien entendu l'aide de Super Moitié a, une fois de plus, été plus que nécessaire !
Mais d'abord un peu de tissu, du ruban et une des épingles que Giovanna m'avait offertes pour pour anniversaire pour terminer la chose....
Mais quelle est donc cette chose ? =)
Un peu de médium, de la colle...et surtout une plaque magnétique pour me faire le plus beau des tableaux à aimants pour le petit repère broderie, couture, craft...que j'ai réussi à m'aménager à l'étage =D


J'adore !
Pratique, beau et surtout très pratique mais aussi très beau ... j'adore
La photo est un peu plus bas, je voulais ménager le suspens pour la partie en anglais
Une des plus belles finitions de cette année et pour moi =D
A très vite pour la suite , je n'ai pas encore montré ce que j'avais fait (et surtout reçu !) pour l'échange d'été du groupe des fans de Margaret Sherry
Bon weekend
xxxx


Let blue things apart for a while =)
Move on to Autumn colours for this post, because even if I'm a great fan of all kind of purples, I also love autumnal colours, as Autumn is my favourite season =)
Some weeks ago I ordered in the US (because it's very hard to find those kind of charts here in France and also because it's really cheaper !) the kit Needleworker by LHN.
My discovery and felt in love with LHN !
I'm now stitching some other designs by LHN but one thing after the other...


Unless framing it, nothing else was evident to finish this piece ... 
Except...maybe....yes....it's obvious =D
Of course Super Hubby's help has been more than necessary for this finish !!!
Thank you again Honey, I'm totally in love with what you did, you know it  =D
But first some fabric, ribbon and one of the pins Giovanna offered me for my birthday to finish the thing....




But what is the thing hahaha =D
Some plywood, glue, and most of all .... a magnetic sheet to make me the most beautiful magnetic board for my craft corner =)
Voilà...


(Nia, Mii... I know... I have a beautiful magnet hehehe =D) 
I'm totally in love with it ! Really
Useful, beautiful (at least I find it's beautiful) , very useful and of course very beautiful ... 
I L-O-V-E
I think that it's one of our masterpieces this year and ...it's for me wooooooo =D
I'll be back very soon, I still haven't spoken about our MS summer exchange... I even think my piece has not been showed on the MS lovers blog... I'll change this next week =)
Have a great weekend
xxxx

 

48 commentaires:

  1. WOW love it, you and DH made a great job. your stitching is always beautiful. Love that spotted material I must look for some hugs.

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Thank you June =)
      My first stitching with Crescent threads... I enjoyed but find it looks like a bit to wool...
      anyway I love the result =)
      Hubby found everything (except the fabric of course =D) in a hardware shop (DIY Shop)
      after the pic he made me magnets with 2 big buttons I loved =)
      I'm so lucky !
      have a great weekend
      xxxxx

      Supprimer
  2. So so so cute!! Wow!! Who would have thought of such a finish for this design?? It had to be the Valma & Co Team!! :D Superb & more importantly useful & all for you :) It put mine from Ikea to shame :P Yes, love the magnets too :D Enjoy sweetie & have a great weekend. Hugs & xxxx

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. thank you so very much sweetie =)
      Our team had another great idea indeed hehehe =D
      Next finishes are more simple...we have to rest a little
      The magnetic board in our office (which also comes from Ikea) is put to shame also =D
      I'm so in love with this finish
      have a great weekend too...gardening for us =)
      big hugs
      xxx

      Supprimer
  3. Love it.What a brilliant idea.
    See that you have Tilly the snail too. Well that's what i called mine. :)
    Don't you just love LHN charts.I seem to collect more then start them.

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Thank you very much Julie =)
      Hubby and I are a good team, I'm the brain he is the hands hehehehe...no he sometimes is the brain too =)
      it seems that I'm collecting LHN charts too those days ! I bought some and only stitched 2...
      But I succeeded in selling them on Ebay after I stitched them, great, I can buy new one now =D
      Tilly the snail...will be part of my next post hehehe, it's a gift I received with other wonderful goodies !
      have a great weekend
      big hugs
      xxx

      Supprimer
  4. That IS a master piece! Such a wonderful and creative way to finish this beautiful LHN piece AND creative something functional for your crafty room!

    I'm a LHN lover too! Hooked on them now! One of my favourite stitches is called Old Nantucket (I just finished it). You should have a look at it and perhaps you'll like it too!

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Thank you very much Melissa =)
      I discovered LHN this year in fact...and I'm addicted I think =)
      I'm stitching the 12 sheep virtues and just sewed a Xmas piece (cardinal winter) , I can say I love =D
      this magnetic board is one of our masterpieces this year hehehe, I have to show Clair de Lune very soon....
      have a great weekend and thank you again for your kind words
      big hugs
      xxx

      Supprimer
  5. OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG
    Valérie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    What have you done??????????????????? SuperHubby!!!!!!!!!!
    I LOVE THIS IDEA!!!!!!
    Wonderfull stitching piece.. I'm not a fan of LHN. but this one is lovely..
    But THAT finish... OMG.. how wonderfull.. I really love love love love love love it
    And then up on that wall next to you beautifull Butterfly..
    OMG.. how cool it that!!
    I wanne type so much more, but all I already have said..
    BTW .. I';m in love with that Gorjuss Magnet.. really beautifull.

    I'm going to look for beautifull magnets..
    When My craftroom is finished.. I NEED to make a megnetboard as you and SH did..
    OMG I;m in love..
    ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. ho my, thank you so very much for your very kind comment sweetie =D
      you really make me blush
      you're right, it's really perfect in my craft corner and I can't stop watching at it each time I go by !
      this year...I spoil myself hehehe =D
      As I said in my previous answers...next finishes are really more simple.
      We have to find new ideas...but this one...we are very proud of =D
      When you want Hubby can tell you how he did it, you really need one in your craftroom , it's essential =)
      did you recognise the card on it ? =D
      since the pic I found another gorjuss magnet and hubby did me 2 with 2 big buttons I love very much
      it's so easy to make our own magnets =)
      thank you again for your kind words Petite Anne
      big big hugs
      xxxx

      Supprimer
  6. That is a fantastic Idea.
    Great finish.

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Thank you very much Manuela =)
      Have a great weekend
      xxx

      Supprimer
  7. Gorgeous.:) I love it ,too...:)))
    Soon your packet will be on her way...I do not like to hurry...I have to search first...needs...likes...It is no easy...I must be on the same "line" with the friend ,who I will send the presents for...:)))
    I think I have some useful information,now I just have to create...:D And send of course...hihihi.:D

    Hugs.:)

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Thank you very much sweetie
      Next finishes are more simple...I have to fill in my ideas bag =D
      Wow, you make me very impatient now , but take your time =)
      There's no hurry
      I love your way of thinking and it warms my heart
      have a great weekend
      big big hugs
      xxx
      (did you see on Madame Chantilly site, there's a freebie about the beach =D)

      Supprimer
  8. Wow it is looking so sweet ❤❤
    I love it.
    Big hugs x

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Thank you very much sweetie =)
      I love it too hehehehe
      have a great weekend
      big hugs
      xxx

      Supprimer
  9. WOW, it is NICE! You are creatif too! :)

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Thank you very much Olli =)
      have a great week
      xxxxxx

      Supprimer
  10. coucou, ha ben ouais fallait y penser une fois de plus!!!! c'est très joli ce modèle aussi!!!!! je vais être en repos bientôt il faudrait se prévoir un petit truc pour nos projets...
    je me répète mais vraiment faudra me dire où tu vas trouver tout ça!!!!!
    gros bisous ma copine
    Blandine

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Énorme merci ma copine =)
      je ne sais pas répondre à ta question...j'ai un cerveau que je devrais donner à la science hahahaha =)
      les créateurs américains font de très belles choses et Little House needleworks est devenu un de mes préférés...
      Gros bisous ma copine et merci encore
      xxxx

      Supprimer
  11. I love LHN too, and how you have finished your stitching is just lovely. Well done to super hubby too.

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. thank you very much Lesley =)
      it was one week before our wasps attack hehehe, we were inspired !
      after...we had to rest a little =)
      I just finished a LHN Xmas piece and have just one wish...to start another =D
      have a great week
      big hugs
      xxxx

      Supprimer
  12. Yeah! You always have the best ideas!!!!! How clever! I never had imagined a magnetic board covered with fabric! Oh, my! Fantastic idea! Great finish using this amazing chart. Congrats, sweetie! And congrats to your helper! lol

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. thank you so very much sweetie =)
      the magnets are less 'strong' with the fabric put to pin something light it's enough =D
      I love this piece
      have a great week
      big big hugs
      xxxx

      Supprimer
  13. Oh j'adore ce panneau il est de toute beauté ! bisous bisous

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. merci beaucoup Marylin
      tu m'inspires avec les créateurs américains =D
      je repars toujours de ton blog avec l'envie de tout faire moi aussi =)
      bonne semaine
      gros bisous

      Supprimer
  14. Wow!! This looks so lovely !! A masterpiece for your masterpieces :)

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. thank you so very much Preetie =)
      I love this piece and maybe it's one of my favourite hehehe =)
      have a great week
      big hugs
      xxx

      Supprimer
  15. What a good idea, and your stitching is so neat. x

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Thank you very much Janet =)
      Crescent colours threads are very different from DMC but I enjoyed
      have a great week
      xxxx

      Supprimer
  16. Yes, another masterpiece is made:-)
    Really pretty, and i like to see my card in there...haha.
    Great work Valerie!
    Big hugs from me

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Many thanks Angel =)
      Indeed it's your card, hehehe, I'm in love with it...
      it was too 'heavy' for my magnetic board because of the fabric the magnets are less strong, but in my butterfly it's perfect =)
      Have a great week
      big hugs
      xxxx

      Supprimer
  17. This is a great idea how to utilize such a great stitching! It's really wonderful :)

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. thank you so very much sweetie =)
      I find it's almost our best idea ever =D
      Have a good week
      xxxxx

      Supprimer
  18. Oh you beautiful thing and cute, I'm full of jealousy, I want such a picture. What beautiful. The embroidery is amazing, the colors, fabrics, buttons, everything all beautiful. Perfect finish. I have a lot to learn and you inspire me. Congratulations
    Hugs

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. wow thank you very much for all your kind words sweetie =)
      you make me blush =)
      I'm still in love with this piece ! we organised my craft corner last weekend and really...it found its (perfect) place
      thank you again
      big big hugs
      xxx

      Supprimer
  19. Oh myyyy....i'm in love too!!! What a superb piece!! I loved it!! A great idea and it worked soooo beautiful!! Love the stitch...simple, perfect and great colours! And then it become a magnetic board!! Just beautiful!! So delicate and oerfect!! Congrats my dear!! You are an inspiration to all of us!;))
    many kisses!!

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. wow, thank you so much for those kind words sweetie =)
      this magnetic board is a success, hehehehe =D
      I think it's my best finish idea of the year !! (for the moment =D)
      I love it !
      it's so useful
      thank you thank you thank you =D
      Big hugs
      xxxx

      Supprimer
  20. Ohhhhhh my eyes are melting :p
    Not only you have already stitched this but you have also turned it into something amazing :D
    Looks amazing, so pretty and useful! I love it!! Can I copy this idea????? LOL :D
    Fantastic team work, again :D wonderful!! Congrats to both :D

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. hahahaha, this time you have a reaction of surprise =D
      I don't show you everything hehehehe, I have secrets (you can't imagine !! =D)
      thank you very much for your kind comment sweetie
      of course you can copy the idea =D
      It's not a copyright, on the contrary =D
      this board is a real success here ! didn't imagine so many kind comments....
      big big hugs
      xxxxxx

      Supprimer
  21. Wow! Such a great team you two are. ♥

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. thank you so very much sweetie =D
      I'm so blessed with my 'crafting hubby' ♥
      xxxxxxx

      Supprimer
  22. gorgeous and a great finishing idea! :) this one is on my to stitch list x

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Thank you Emma =)
      it was a delight to stitch this piece, and I'm (still) so in love with this magnetic board =)
      have a great Sunday
      xxx

      Supprimer
  23. what is it?!?!?!? I really fell in love with this! :D Amazing VAlerie!

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. you're also in love with my magnetic board ? hehehehe =D
      I really am too ! love it !
      I bought 'naked' magnets and now stick them behind beautiful buttons & have this way personalized magnets =)
      happiness often depends on very small things =d
      xxxx

      Supprimer
  24. Inspired.... Absolutely amazing idea... You two are a brilliant team! You both have the most amazing skills and imagination.
    I love this idea and the design you stitched is perfect for a pin up board. I haven't stitched any LHN designs but I have seen them around and I must admit this is one of my favourites :)
    Great magnets too :)
    Well done both of you!
    Big hugs x

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. thank you sweetie =)
      we think here that it is our best finish ever =D
      I'm still in love with my magnetic board hehehe
      it is so useful ! and beautiful =)
      I really discovered LHN this year ! and there are so many sweet designs I want to stitch !
      I made another one for a Xmas ornament...
      big hugs
      xxx

      Supprimer