26/01/2012

Débordée =D

Houlà !
Ça fait un petit moment que j'ai déserté ces pages... :(
Mais je brode tout de même =D
Je vous montre bientôt les WIP, il faut que je fasse des photos
Finalement Somebunny sera en rose =D
La famille attend un heureux évènement sous le signe
Mais j'ai tout d'abord  Winnie à continuer , les papillons biensur et un petit projet secret dont je vous parle bientôt =D
Je suis inscrite sur le blog de Margaret Sherry pour une nouvelle SAL que voici que voilà


4 chats, 4 saisons à finir respectivement pour le 21 mars, 21 juin, 23 septembre et 21 décembre
Pas d'urgence et en plus j'ai une petite idée pour le finish =D



Oops... I deserted my blog !
But I read yours, and I stitch... I'm overloaded =D
Soon, I promise, I'll show you my WIP (Butterflies heart, Winnie...) and also a 'secret project' I'm stitching , which is not really huge, no, but which , nevertheless, needs some work ....
But I don't tell more for the moment =D 
I'm in for the 3rd SAL on MS blog
4 cats, 4 seasons and still need an idea for the finish ! (I think I have one :D)
And my cousin knew yesterday she was expecting a girl so Somebunny will be pink =D



Le 17 février direction l'Angleterre , vers Ipswich au salon des arts créatifs !
Je dois encore réserver le tunnel mais c'est décidé nous y allons ...
Vivement !!
A bientôt =D

And on February the 17th , we are going to England, near Ipswich to the Creative crafts show
I still have to book a place on the Channel Tunnel but we decided to go =D
Can't wait !!
Happy stitching
Hugs from here

6 commentaires:

  1. Hi sweetie!! :D
    Oh I'm curious to see your butterflies!! :)
    I'm having a busy week here, loads of work to do :p but I stitch a little bit at night.. bit by bit, progress is slow but it's going ;) ehehehh
    You're going to England!! Lucky girl :D I bet Margaret Sherry will be on that event, she was last year :)
    Hugs&Smiles to you!!

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Really ? I'll take my bookazine to have it signed...in case =D
      It's only 2h30 driving from here (+ the crossing, about 25mn !) so it's a real chance indeed
      Maybe the new kits will be sold there !
      I love the London bus, did you see it on Sherry/Lewis blog ?
      Mice and Hedgehogs, super =D
      My butterflies don't look like to anything for the moment ! but there are progressing anyway =D
      Big hugs Nia
      xxx

      Supprimer
  2. Oh my! The cats are really cute!

    I can't wait to see youit progress wit the butterflies!

    Kisses ang hugs..

    Isabella.

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. I have to post pictures, but it seems that it doesn't look like to anything :-/

      Supprimer
  3. this is really a very sweet sal..me still thinking to join about it..just so much stitching on my way and in the basket..
    me really going crazy..
    happy stitching with them..cant wait to see your finish..
    hugs cucki xx

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. I can understand ! my basket is also very full !
      a list of goals for 2012 which grows from week to week =D

      Supprimer