12/12/2011

On progresse.....

La première partie du tablier est finie !
Le chien dans le canapé provient du calendrier 2008 (novembre) de Margaret Sherry, Couch Potato
Les 2 réunis s'entendent très bien :D
Encore 2 dessins à faire et le tablier sera fini !
Je devrais être dans les temps.....

Couch Potato



The first part of the apron is finished !
The dog in the sofa comes from calendar 2008 (November) by Margaret Sherry, Couch Potato...
They are funny together, and Couch Potato should wake up if he doesn't want Puppy Love to eat his dish :D
Still 2 designs to stitch and the apron will be finished ! 
I can be on time for Xmas .....
Hugs

8 commentaires:

  1. wowwwwwwwwwwwww it is so sweet..i love it so much..beautiful stitching..hugs cucki xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Many many thanks Cucki ♥
    I'm so happy you like it ;-)
    big hugs
    xxx

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. The couch is so cute! And that dog lying there heheheh adorable!!
    You had such a great idea, gather different designs in one piece! Great work sweetie :D

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Many thanks Nia ♥
    Being a member of MS blog and reading all the different personal blogs give some ideas :D
    I've almost finished my 3rd design ....
    just like yours my needles are smoking :D
    hugs

    *.._██_*★*./ '♫\ .˛*☆ .˛.*.★* *★ 。*☆
    ˛. (´• ̮•)*˛°*/.♫.♫\*.* ˛_Π_____. * ˛*
    .°( . • . ) ˛°./• '♫ ' •\.*./______/~\*. ˛*.。˛* ˛. *。
    *(...'•'.. ) *˛╬╬╬╬╬˛°.|田田 |門|╬╬╬╬ .
    ¯˜"*°••°*"˜¯`´¯˜"*°••°*"˜¯` ´¯˜"*°´¯˜"*°••°*"˜¯`´¯˜"*°☆☆

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. beautiful!! I love these 2 cats...well done!!
    kiss:)

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Many thanks Rita ♥
    Puppy and Couch are dogs :D
    But as we often see cats.... :D
    Big hugs dear

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. oh my...i'm sorry..i need to upgrade my glasses:p
    kiss!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Don't be sorry :D
    I'm now sure it's not because I made a bad stitching that would have made my dogs looking like cats :D
    hehehehe
    Love
    Valérie

    RépondreSupprimer